Monday, March 23, 2009

~ i LuV autoCad ~

hihi.....
4 the all of sudden .....
im have been thinking about the last semster lecture....
hmm....
 i had explore it....one  by one...
and i have picked some  the best lectre....
for my personal memory....
all of them huv their own style..
they are so sporting...
n the class are enjoyble....
i really like to tend the class....
even though that im very lazy.....
but still go for it....
The most  subject that i luv it....
is autocad..... Pn Azrina is my lectre....
i huv enjoyed the class....
n so excited.... really crazy about it...
by the way......
1st of all...
im like to thank to kak ira...
n  his beloved husband......they are  fully help me to improved the skill of autocad...
they are changed  me 4 the 1st impression.......it was  so bad.... 
thank u so much........i luv them....
hehehehe....
for me...
i can  say that  i can be a excellent  categorious(bkn berlagak tau)....
but it was proven...
4 my engineering drawing...
im totally scored....
and 4 ur information....
i huv been....
design my dream house......
it fully  used my creativty....
i huv spend my whole sem break with this design......
hmmmm...
i satisfied with my efford.....
may be....
it will become true.....
4 the whole of my life.... 
 hope so....
pray on it...
 bye.....





1 comment:

hazwan elnino said...

uuh..
org terer teringat autocad..
huhuhu..
btw, thanx 4 da compliment..
xde la lawa sgt..
bese2 jek..
ko pnye pon lawa gak..
hehehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails