Wednesday, February 4, 2009

a MarvellOus HoLiDay...



Huhu...I'm very happy for the last mid semester break.. eventhough that is too short for me...
hehe...
my family and I went hometown in kelantan. During that time, we always appreriate the day that we have.
we stayed for 4 days.The most intresting about kalantan
is their food.
By the way, i went to
"Pantai Tok Bali" which is situated in Besut. At there, i never miss the chance to eat the "Sata" which is made from fillet.
its so marvellous... hmmm..
and i also ate the sweet corn.
The view is also so beautiful. I enjoyed to see the crystal water
... and it so peace...
I realy like that kind of view...
I spend for a couple hours to walked along the beach...
and its really baeautiful.
The sand is finess with brownish colours.
Finally we went back to the hotel...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails